Decide on creative punishments for these crimes or offences.
1. An arsonist who sets fire to a local beauty spot, for example, a forest.
An arsonist should plant lots of trees and cultivate the land.
2. A 15 – year – old who is caught drinking and smoking.
He can get help in a special school where professionals will tell him about the danger of drinking and smoking.
3. A group of teenagers who paint graffiti all over walls in a small town.
They will get special ingredients to clean the graffiti themselves.
4. A couple whose dogs bark incessantly and bother the neighbors.
Dogs will live in a special place with dogs. The couple can visit them. And they can’t get back dogs until having an apartment.
5. A young person who creates a computer virus which infects thousands of computers.
That person should clean all. And the government will give him work, but sometime he would work for free.